[German only] Gründungsmitglieder für FAForever e.V. gesucht

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Ze Dogfather

Re: [German only] Gründungsmitglieder für FAForever e.V. ges

Postby Morax » 24 Feb 2020, 04:09

Bennis- wrote:Morax you are a drama queen. Your monies are apreciated, you do a great deal to keep faf alive and interesting. and you should leave the back office stuff to the back officers.

You shouldn't say anything, mister $5,000 tourney man!

If you want drama and to state such things given your track record, please bring it on. You can start by telling me why I should have any sympathy for a post made by individuals in German when the community should be addressed in a way everyone can relate.
Maps and Modifications Councilor

M&M Discord Channel

Come join us and help create content with the artists of FAF.
Morax
Councillor - Maps and Mods

Has liked: 1167 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: Morax

Postby Bennis- » 24 Feb 2020, 14:39

Morax wrote:
Bennis- wrote:Morax you are a drama queen. Your monies are apreciated, you do a great deal to keep faf alive and interesting. and you should leave the back office stuff to the back officers.

You shouldn't say anything, mister $5,000 tourney man!

If you want drama and to state such things given your track record, please bring it on. You can start by telling me why I should have any sympathy for a post made by individuals in German when the community should be addressed in a way everyone can relate.

the 5000 dollar tourney was feather using my account without telling me about it. I read it in the news. so your attempt to make me look bad failed.

Regarding your actual question or point, which is: why was the post in German:

Brutus is a person with a well defined plan, who is merely asking for German individuals to formally create an organisation with him.

Then instantly you jump on it "hur hur durrrr something faf related, something that sounds faf-important" so morax needs to stick his nose into it like he owns a share of it or is some sort of board member of faf.

I think the post was in german because it only related to germans. And at the right time the whole thing regarding shifting the LLC to germany or whatever would have discussed in the proper language in a proper outlet. but for now, its merely about creating this german organisation which will be nothing but an empty shell UNTIL formally everything is agreed and shifted into it.

One step after another. Now subscribe to my stream please, its a great way to support the competitive scene.
Bennis-

Has liked: 13 times
Been liked: 30 times
FAF User Name: Bennis

Postby Morax » 24 Feb 2020, 15:27

You can "hur hur durrrr" explain to the community why someone who thinks sharing his account info [against the rules to do that regardless] with someone like Feather makes for a trustworthy individual who wants to be a "back officer."

I don't trust you and no one should. You can point out that I am dramatic as much as you want, but I don't bend the rules in my favor nor cause this kind of moronic mischief of allowing my account to be shared and lead to this kind of an issue.

Enjoy trying to get your hand in ownership, highly doubt it will happen. I agree this is a necessary move to have more people running things, but not by you.

I do hope Brutus subscribes to your stream and listens to your issues firsthand. Hope you can tone down your yelling over the most minute of details.
Maps and Modifications Councilor

M&M Discord Channel

Come join us and help create content with the artists of FAF.
Morax
Councillor - Maps and Mods

Has liked: 1167 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: Morax

Postby Bennis- » 24 Feb 2020, 16:11

bennis - the bender of rules - the sharer of accounts - the owner of ships - the soon to be member of boards
Bennis-

Postby Bennis- » 24 Feb 2020, 16:16

Morax wrote:I don't trust you and no one should.

actually I think im among the most honest 1% of people. Did I ever lie? Im quite transparent when it comes to my motives, in fact, too transparent for the average person to stomach.

Now when it comes to my interests with regards to this community: I want to join lobbies and own people that think they are better than me. and I want to own blodir. and thats it. pretty much. oh and i looooove attention. but I dont want to be a person of responsibility or own anything here. that I leave to the snakes. szzzzshhzuzzzzz can you hear them?
Bennis-

Postby TheKoopa » 24 Feb 2020, 21:00

what's the point of all of this?
Feather: I am usually pretty good in judging people's abilities, intelligence and motives

Evildrew: Just because I didnt choose you for my team last year doesnt give you the right to be all bitchy and negative about my proposal
TheKoopa
Contributor

Has liked: 172 times
Been liked: 225 times
FAF User Name: Gently-

Postby Bennis- » 24 Feb 2020, 21:12

life has no meaning, its empty and pointless, therefore there is no point in this
Bennis-

Postby BlackYps » 25 Feb 2020, 11:07

kurzes Update: ich bin definitiv dabei.
BlackYps

Has liked: 7 times
Been liked: 31 times

Postby MrTBSC » 25 Feb 2020, 17:25

Farmsletje wrote:
MrTBSC wrote:so basicaly what you are saying is to just put money into tournaments and events alone and nothing into developing and further improvemeant of the game itself because i am apearantly SOOOO wrong .. ... how long do you plan to keep your community entertained with tournaments alone then .. how long do you intent to keep the playerbase when nothing truely intresting has been added for many many months .. if not years? .. how many of the playerbase play ladder instead of all being split between custom games and mods?

>"Donating to tourneys doesn't help the player base it all"
>>"Yes it does"
>"So YoU THiNK ThAt WhE ShoUlD pUT All OuR mONeY INTo TouRNEysSSs?

annnnnd THAT´s all you are capable to do .. no point in talking to you when you can´t give a propper answer ..

OH YAY WE GET PLAYERS ... meanwhile ranked became a fucking bore and dull shell so people rather chose to play mods and custom games ... or leave ...

... when players give any sort of suggestion the answer is "NUUUUU WE MUST PRESERVE ORIGINAL FA 110 PERCENT!!!!!111!!!"... "CREATIVE UNITS TO BREAK UP MONOTONY IS BAD!!!!" ... oh look cybran is played the most ... i wonder why the f*** THAT is the case ...

... but yea ... tournaments .. alright ....
MrTBSC

Has liked: 16 times
Been liked: 7 times
FAF User Name: Mr.TBSC

Postby Farmsletje » 25 Feb 2020, 17:53

Why would i need to answer a question that never should've existed in the first place. It's not my fault your wild delusions assumed we wanted to put all our money into tournaments when nobody ever even argued that. Something about reading comprehension.
FtXCommando wrote:
need to give him some time to blossom into an aids flower
Farmsletje
Contributor

Has liked: 383 times
Been liked: 452 times
FAF User Name: Farmsletje

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions