I am finished contributing to FAF.

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Ze Dogfather

Re: I am finished contributing to FAF.

Postby biass » 23 Dec 2018, 20:00

I left an edit calling out your edit and asking for additional edits so if you could please edit your edits to reflect my edits about your edit that would be fantastic mate yeah cheers
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Postby epic-bennis » 23 Dec 2018, 20:10

FtXCommando wrote:Take extreme offense to bennis essentially accusing me of starting a FAF Nazi Club considering I was the one that found out (some) emojis work in aeolus. Very disrespectful to my Polish roots and I’d recommend a ban for 16 trillion light years.

Can’t think of a ban more justified than Feather’s. Maybe Super’s but it’s a tough one.

Well ftx, I am not trying to lose friends here, but why do you call people subhuman trash? Some words you should not use if you are truly innocent here. I generally find it hard to believe that the zeal people had for the okayhand was not rooted in it's dark side. I am not naiive enough to assume feather's gender nor do I want to give people a free pass on this.
epic-bennis
Crusader

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 8 times
FAF User Name: epic-bennis

Postby speed2 » 23 Dec 2018, 20:17

Feather got banned for a single day at the beginning...

But kept avoiding the ban, making new accounts, so the lenght was increased each time.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby FtXCommando » 23 Dec 2018, 20:18

Obviously I’m not innocent. I’ve been banned for language and for teamkilling before. Are you claiming you’re innocent?

I don’t really care what you believe because Ocaam’s Razor states I spammed it because of the fun novelty of an emoji in aeolus and fed off the fun I had with others. (Almost like I did it for such a wacky purpose)

Surely you would know that, Jewish chad professor bennis, art connoisseur.
Are you upset? Are you happy? Are you a FAF Player? Come to the PC Discord and share your thoughts and build the community!

https://discord.gg/Y2dGU8X
FtXCommando
Councillor - Players

Has liked: 234 times
Been liked: 583 times
FAF User Name: FtXCommando

Postby speed2 » 23 Dec 2018, 20:32

Dude, stop making things up, you obviously know nothing about how it went down. And you just keep making up stuff and presenting it as facts here... how unfair the mod team was to poor Feather
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby Endranii » 23 Dec 2018, 20:34

Smurfcheck was never working properly. Check my current nickname and you will see that I never had any other "smurfs". But if you were to check it few months before you would see some random shit appearing. Just different IP all the time.

As for Feather ban? It was playing with us few times on new accounts circumventing the ban so get of your high horse. You also were in those games.
Endranii

Has liked: 83 times
Been liked: 50 times
FAF User Name: Empty_Spot

Postby epic-bennis » 23 Dec 2018, 20:37

Endranii wrote:Smurfcheck was never working properly. Check my current nickname and you will see that I never had any other "smurfs". But if you were to check it few months before you would see some random shit appearing. Just different IP all the time.

As for Feather ban? It was playing with us few times on new accounts circumventing the ban so get of your high horse. You also were in those games.

No you are wrong and are not following the discussion. speed is talking about her first time being banned/given a strike.

When feather was permabanned(her last ban), she started using smurfs among doing other things after that point. I am quite sure feather did not use a single smurf before being permabanned.

I was on setons team with feather along with adjux and hal. I am privy to a lot more information about feather than you, including her personal life.
epic-bennis
Crusader

Postby PhilipJFry » 23 Dec 2018, 20:45

i am quite sure that feather started creating new accounts before being permabanned
cats>dogs
post logs
PhilipJFry
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 348 times
FAF User Name: PhilipJFry

Postby epic-bennis » 23 Dec 2018, 20:53

PhilipJFry wrote:i am quite sure that feather started creating new accounts before being permabanned

You would be wrong. Before the setons tournament I had a discussion with feather about how I was making multiple accounts to circumnavigate bans. Feather told me that she would never make smurf accounts and dislikes people that smurf in faf. Feather has some weird honor complex believe it or not.

After I got unbanned and feather became banned she said she would try the same thing as it had worked for me. She attempted to be as annoying as possible to get unbanned and failed. Ask Achieved, he was in the chat with me. I am not making any of this stuff up.

I smurfchecked feather many times. If there was an account on client that was her smurf before being perma banned, what was it? I am 99 percent sure this is just made up.
epic-bennis
Crusader

Postby PhilipJFry » 23 Dec 2018, 21:15

epic-bennis wrote:She attempted to be as annoying as possible to get unbanned

i think i found your issue right there

anyways - this is not the feather permaban discussion thread
if you have an issue then use the forum pm to the moderation group
cats>dogs