The Problem With "Multiple Choice Polling"

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Ze Dogfather

Re: The Problem With "Multiple Choice Polling"

Postby biass » 07 Dec 2018, 03:03

Yeah dude, maybe if instead of placing an ad every 30 minutes on the FAF client's most commonly looked at screen, we instead place it on a part or the UX that is heavily glossed over or even skipped entirely ONCE and we will get a +200% increase in votes?

Sure dude, Gorton plans to add something anyways. Will it end up in more norfair dissenters? maybe if the population sample retains the current opinion set. Will we be expecting another thread from you if that is the case?

Medicraze wrote:@Biass regarding the overwatch comment:

I am well aware of who seagull is and etc. I do think however that the idea that they ignore pick rates and etc throughout anything but the pro (or even just the T1 and not the tendies or open div scene) is most likely incorrect. I also fail to see where you were leading with it so i apologize.
Map thread: https://bit.ly/2PBsa5H

Petricpwnz wrote:biass on his campaign to cleanse and remake every single map of FAF because he is an untolerating reincarnation of mapping hitler
biass
Contributor

Has liked: 598 times
Been liked: 662 times
FAF User Name: biass

Re: The Problem With "Multiple Choice Polling"

Postby Quant » 07 Dec 2018, 23:05

I just want to say the polling software is godawful. Use radio buttons instead of a scoll-list please?
Quant
Crusader

Has liked: 19 times
Been liked: 8 times
FAF User Name: Quant

Previous

Return to General Discussions