Possible to Watch Coop Replays?

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, Ze Dogfather

Possible to Watch Coop Replays?

Postby TheArchive » 22 May 2017, 05:59

Ever since seeing the patch notes about the improved coop for the campaigns, I've been wanting to watch replays of them. However, I have never found a way to make them work. All the replays listed as coop don't play, so I'm wondering if I'm missing something here. Is it possible to watch replays of coop campaign missions?
TheArchive

Has liked: 0 time
Been liked: 0 time

Re: Possible to Watch Coop Replays?

Postby speed2 » 22 May 2017, 08:44

They are not showing in the search, only in live replays tab, but they are watchable. Or if someone sends you one. Unless it was played with sim mods you dont have. Ive also noticed that the client doesnt download the mission if you are lauching a replay, so you need to make sure to have it downloaded already.

Else Im trying to find someone who would fix this and with that also the leaderboards. As its much harder to improve the missions further when I cant watch any replays and ppl are not really reporting problems or posting feedback on the missions.
speed2
Contributor

Has liked: 636 times
Been liked: 1119 times
FAF User Name: speed2

Postby TheArchive » 22 May 2017, 18:35

Thanks! Watching under live games worked for me.

Edit: One other question though. When you select a coop mission, it shows a leader board and a replay id for each game. Do these work? I tried a couple, but they didn't seem to load.
TheArchive

Been liked: 0 time

Postby PhilipJFry » 22 May 2017, 18:44

coop leader boards don't work at the moment and coop replays aren't saved on the server if i recall correctly
cats>dogs
post logs
PhilipJFry
Supreme Commander

Has liked: 232 times
Been liked: 348 times
FAF User Name: PhilipJFry

Postby Askaholic » 21 Apr 2020, 00:41

This requires a little bit of messing around, but is still doable with the legacy client and not too much work. See here: https://github.com/FAForever/downlords-faf-client/issues/1676
Askaholic

Been liked: 5 times
FAF User Name: Askaholic

Postby Wesmania » 21 Apr 2020, 09:45

PhilipJFry wrote:coop leader boards don't work at the moment and coop replays aren't saved on the server if i recall correctly

That's correct unfortunately, and my fault :( I have a fix queued and it should be deployed at next server update.
Wesmania
Contributor

Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 79 times
FAF User Name: MazorNoob

Return to General Discussions