Screenshot of the week

Talk about general things concerning Forged Alliance Forever.

Moderators: FtXCommando, JJ173

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby Medicraze » 30 Nov 2017, 02:50

you should make some using RKS mod. it looks way more sick with it. Or rather you could make it look more epic....somehow.
Medicraze
Medicraze
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 182
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 16:42
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 67 times
FAF User Name: Medicraze

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby lilSidlil » 30 Nov 2017, 13:00

Medicraze wrote:you should make some using RKS mod. it looks way more sick with it. Or rather you could make it look more epic....somehow.

I think for rks need bloom which overexposed white lighting without details
User avatar
lilSidlil
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 15:21
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 41 times
FAF User Name: lilSidlil

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby Medicraze » 30 Nov 2017, 16:12

lilSidlil wrote:
Medicraze wrote:you should make some using RKS mod. it looks way more sick with it. Or rather you could make it look more epic....somehow.

I think for rks need bloom which overexposed white lighting without details


i think it does use it. but you can turn it off in video settings. hmmm. idk.
Medicraze
Medicraze
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 182
Joined: 01 Apr 2014, 16:42
Has liked: 42 times
Been liked: 67 times
FAF User Name: Medicraze

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby Deribus » 01 Dec 2017, 05:07

Image

Me unwittingly assisting my ladder opponent with his hydro
Deribus
Crusader
 
Posts: 44
Joined: 11 Apr 2017, 20:46
Has liked: 2 times
Been liked: 3 times
FAF User Name: Deribus

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby lilSidlil » 03 Dec 2017, 13:31

Exploding bubbles 2

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
lilSidlil
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 15:21
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 41 times
FAF User Name: lilSidlil

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby keyser » 18 Dec 2017, 23:46

greed, insanity or no respect ?
Attachments
Sans titre.png
Sans titre.png (723.72 KiB) Viewed 1651 times
Zockyzock:
VoR is the clan of upcoming top players now
keyser
Supreme Commander
 
Posts: 1508
Joined: 17 May 2013, 14:27
Has liked: 378 times
Been liked: 398 times
FAF User Name: keyser

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby JoonasTo » 19 Dec 2017, 00:19

That's just ZLO things :D
User avatar
JoonasTo
Priest
 
Posts: 478
Joined: 08 Feb 2015, 01:11
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 79 times
FAF User Name: JoonasTo

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby lilSidlil » 19 Dec 2017, 13:24

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image

Image
User avatar
lilSidlil
Avatar-of-War
 
Posts: 62
Joined: 18 Nov 2012, 15:21
Has liked: 4 times
Been liked: 41 times
FAF User Name: lilSidlil

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby Franck83 » 31 Dec 2017, 23:38

The Ultimate Commander

Image


Tsunami Strike

Image
Alliance of Heroes Mod is out ! Try it ! It's in the Mod Vault !
User avatar
Franck83
Priest
 
Posts: 378
Joined: 30 Dec 2016, 11:59
Location: France
Has liked: 58 times
Been liked: 60 times
FAF User Name: Franck

Re: Screenshot of the week

Postby RK4000 » 20 Jan 2018, 14:33

Medicraze wrote:
lilSidlil wrote:
Medicraze wrote:you should make some using RKS mod. it looks way more sick with it. Or rather you could make it look more epic....somehow.

I think for rks need bloom which overexposed white lighting without details


i think it does use it. but you can turn it off in video settings. hmmm. idk.



Rk's needed bloom for up to V3, it's not required for any version above V3 but is still recommended, however it still works just fine without it for the last 3 years or so. :P :lol:
User avatar
RK4000
Priest
 
Posts: 347
Joined: 18 Dec 2012, 23:06
Location: Slovenia
Has liked: 18 times
Been liked: 68 times
FAF User Name: RK4000

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussions

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest