Getting ranked nomads games

General Discussions about The Nomads.

Moderators: Softly, pip, Brute51, CookieNoob, JJ173, Moritz

Getting ranked nomads games

Postby sasin » 02 Aug 2013, 16:36

How feasible is this? I know a lot of times I have tried to host a nomads games and had people join for a few moments and then leave when they realize it can't be ranked. Also, is there any plan to implement the nomads into regular faf?
sasin
Priest

Has liked: 26 times
Been liked: 43 times
FAF User Name: sasin

Re: Getting ranked nomads games

Postby Gorton » 02 Aug 2013, 17:01

Do you mean a seperate ranking for the nomads mod or just being able to rank nomads games normally?
The first if possible, sure. The second, not so much. It's a good mod, but that's just it; a mod. I vote for keeping FA with it's 4 factions for normal gameplay.
"who is this guy, he didnt play gpg or what?" - RA_ZLO

*FAF Moderator*
Gorton
Councillor - Moderation

Has liked: 1067 times
Been liked: 455 times
FAF User Name: Gorton

Postby sasin » 02 Aug 2013, 17:13

Gorton wrote:Do you mean a seperate ranking for the nomads mod or just being able to rank nomads games normally?
The first if possible, sure. The second, not so much. It's a good mod, but that's just it; a mod. I vote for keeping FA with it's 4 factions for normal gameplay.

I'm saying you should be allowed to set a ranked match for a nomads game. You could still have normal ranked games that don't have the nomads allowed, but it'd be nice to be able to set a nomads match to be ranked. It's pretty well balanced, and no one is forcing anyone to play in said games. They clearly reflect skill at forged alliance. It's not like other mods that drastically change the game, or anything. I see little potential for abuse or anything and it would make the mod more popular I suspect.

You could still host normal games that wouldn't have the nomads. Isn't htat the best of both worlds?
sasin
Priest

Postby sasin » 02 Aug 2013, 17:22

Oops there was already a big thread about this... nevermind!
sasin
Priest

Return to Nomads Discussions